VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe is the great all in one software for convert our old VHS movies into DVD. We can also edit, join, cutting, add effects to your video using this software, which is cool too. We can record it in various formats suiting DVD, VCD or WMV.
How to convert VHS to DVD?
1. Install this Honest Technology’s VHS to DVD software
2. Hook up your VCR or camcorder to the conversion box, then connect to your computer via USB.
3. This software has two option setting mode, with basic mode; You can simply record directly from the VHS to a blank DVD in your DVD burner drive.
If we are transferring Video to DVD, while watching the preview screen, it will look like the audio is out of sync with the video, but when we play the DVDs back on our TV, it matches up fine.
- Uploading video to YouTube is easier than ever with a One-Click option.
- It provides everything you need to convert your video to DVD, including USB 2.0 video capture device.
- Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders.
- Enhance menu pages with motion and music.
- Burn your movies onto DVD, CD or Blu-ray Disc.
Overall, a best source for someone who doesn’t want to spend a fortune trying to get their home videos or cassette tapes or LP converted to digital MP3, WMA or WMV formats.
Your old videos will have white specks, color bleed, and another distortions; so, don’t let your memories disappear 🙂
More details and specs, about VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe Video Converter, click here